What is Node.js?
- Node.js is an open-source server environment
- Node.js is free
- Node.js runs on various platforms (Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS X, etc.)
Node.js uses asynchronous programming!
A common task for a web server can be to open a file on the server and return the content to the client.
Here is how Node.js handles a file request:
- Sends the task to the computer’s file system.
- Ready to handle the next request.
- When the file system has opened and read the file, the server returns the content to the client.
Node.js eliminates the waiting and simply continues with the next request.
Node.js runs single-threaded, non-blocking, asynchronously programming, which is very memory efficient.
|Section2: Node.js MySQL|
|Section3: Node.js MongoDB|
|Section4: Raspberry Pi|
|RasPi Get Started||00:00:00|
|RasPi GPIO Introduction||00:00:00|
|RasPi Blinking Led||00:00:00|
|RasPi Led and Pushbutton||00:00:00|
|RasPi Flowing Leds||00:00:00|
|RasPi Web Socket||00:00:00|
|RasPi RGB Led Web Socket||00:00:00|
|Section5: Node.js Reference|
|Built in Modules||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.