SIPL is devoted to protect the privacy of our users and to provide a safe & secure user experience. This Privacy Statement sets forth the online data collection and usage policies and practices to our website. The following statements will help you to understand how & when personal information is collected, used or disclosed by our team.
We respect your privacy and strive to provide a safe, secure user experience. This privacy statement sets forth our online data collection and usage policies and practices. By using our services, you consent to the policies and practices described in this statement. Your data will be stored and processed on our servers which may be inside or outside India and your usage of the Services constitutes consent to the transfer of your data out of India. Our Services may contain links to other website over which we have no control and we are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of other websites to which you navigate from our Services. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these other websites so you can understand how they collect, use and share your information. This privacy statement applies solely to the information we collect on ESIPL and its sub-domains and not to information collected otherwise.
Collection of Information
Personal information provided by you: In some areas of our Services, we request you to provide or submit personal information including your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, contact information, billing information, education details, work place details, and any other information from which your identity is discernible. ESIPL also collects or may collect demographic information that is not unique to you such as your ZIP code, age, preferences and gender. Example of such a situation could include, but is not limited to when you sign up to use our service, post a resume or enter a contest or survey.
Retention of Information
Since we believe that managing your career is a life-long process, we retain indefinitely all the information we gather about you in an effort to make your repeat use with us more efficient, practical, and relevant. You can correct or update your account profile and resume at any time. You may choose to delete your account, following which we will either delete or de-identify the data.
Sharing of information
- If you are an employer, information related to your job post such as organization name, URL, and description, job description, skills required etc. is published online and can be viewed by anyone visiting ESIPL site. This information may also appear in search websites like Google.
- If you are an applicant, we may share your personal information with employers whose jobs you apply to or whose jobs we feel may be relevant for you or who may come across your profile through a search of our user base.
- We may share your information with third party individuals, contractors, companies and other service providers that perform services on our behalf or in partnership with us.
- on ESIPL through social media. We do not have control over information shared with third party social networks and you should review the policies of those networks before consenting to share information with them.
- ESIPL reserves the right to publish the internship post of companies on social media platforms and 3rd party websites like LinkedIn, Indeed, Sheroes, Qween, etc., along with newspapers and magazines, in order to increase the visibility of the internship post.
If you are a student, you may edit your personal information and profile . Certain data (such as applications you may have made) cannot be edited.
If you are an employer, you may edit your personal information and information about your organization by visiting the profile (personal details and organization details) section. Certain data (such as internships you may post, applications you may have processed) cannot be edited.
Cookies and pixel tags
Security of information
We have implemented generally accepted industry standards in terms of security measures to protect your information on ESIPL. The third party payment service providers (payment gateways) are all validated as compliant with the payment card industry standard (generally referred to as PCI compliant service providers).
While we try our best to safeguard information, there may be factors beyond our control that may result in unwanted disclosure of information. We assume no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to causes beyond our control.
In order to keep personal information secure, you must not share your password or other security information (for example, unique keys) of your ESIPL account with anyone. If you are using a shared computer, please make sure you logout after every use. If we receive instructions using your email and password, we will consider that the instructions have been authorized by you.