Instructions for Taking the Quiz
When you access a Quiz page, you might first be prompted to log in to the site. You can log in using the controls in the top right section in the header of the site.
Taking the Quiz
- Select an answer for every question. Unanswered questions will be scored as incorrect.
- There are two possible question types:
- Multiple Choice: click the radio button to indicate your choice. Currently, only one answer can be selected for a multiple-choice question. One Answer can be saved only once.
- True/False: click the radio button to indicate your choice. One Answer can be saved only once.
- Click on the Save Answer button at the bottom of the question save your answer for grading.
- Click on the Submit button at the top and bottom of the page to have your answers graded.
- The Quiz will then be evaluated by the Instructor of the course. Once evaluated you’ll be notified of the results by a mail.
- If you open another tab at the time quiz you will be disqualified automatically.