Instructions for Taking the Test
Taking the Test
- Select an answer for every question. Unanswered questions will be scored as incorrect.
- There are two possible question types:
- Multiple Choice: click the radio button to indicate your choice. Currently, only one answer can be selected for a multiple-choice question. One Answer can be saved only once.
- True/False: click the radio button to indicate your choice. One Answer can be saved only once.
- Click on the Save Answer button at the bottom of the question save your answer for grading.
- Click on the Submit button at the top and bottom of the page to have your answers graded.
- The Quiz will then be evaluated by the Instructor of the course. Once evaluated you’ll be notified of the results by a mail.
- If you open another tab at the time quiz you will be disqualified automatically.
Note – Please Save the test process using the Save Quiz Process button.
error: Content is protected !!