A programming language is a set of commands, instructions, and other syntax use to create a software program. Programming languages are used in computer programming to implement algorithms.
A programming language is a notation for writing programs, which are specifications of a computation or algorithm.
Uses of Programming Languages
- Web Development
- Game Development
- Mobile Development
- System software
- Web development– Web programming, also known as web development, is the creation of dynamic web applications. Examples of web applications are social networking sites like Facebook or e-commerce sites like Amazon.
- Game development-Making games is a creative and technical art form. In this course, you will familiarize yourself with the tools and practices of game development. You will get started developing your own video games using the industry-standard game development tools, including the Unity3D game engine and C#.
- Mobile Development-Mobile app development is the act or process by which a mobile app is developed for mobile devices, such as personal digital assistants, enterprise digital assistants or mobile phone. … The user is often the focus of interaction with their device, and the interface entails components of both hardware and software.
- Robotics -Robotics is a branch of engineering that involves the conception, design, manufacture, and operation of robots. This field overlaps with electronics, computer science, artificial intelligence, mechatronics, nanotechnology, and bio-engineering.
- System software– System software is a type of computer program that is designed to run a computer’s hardware and application programs. If we think of the computer system as a layered model, the system software is the interface between the hardware and user applications.